This Client Insights Report is designed to help you understand how clients use, perceive and measure our independent Speak Up service.
Drawing on data from our Annual Client survey, it provides valuable insights about organisations deploy our services to end users and, crucially, the impact of our independent Speak Up channels in helping them identify business risks.
This year’s report paints a mixed picture.
On the one hand, we see many organisations treating their Speak Up channels as a critical business intelligence and employee engagement tool. This is demonstrated by:
- the emergence of dedicated whistleblowing teams
- increased engagement with disclosers
- 87% of respondents made changes within their business as a result of reports received in 2018
However, the ways in which organisations communicate, measure and embed their Speak Up channels varies significantly. For example:
- three-quarters don’t train managers on how to handle Speak Up reports
- a minority of organisations are formally measuring report outcomes
- fewer than one-in-ten measure user experience
Get the full Report
Our 17-page Client Insights report will help you:
- Discover how organisations use our service
- Understand the effectiveness of independent hotlines
- Benchmark your own business’ experience