This benchmarking report relates to all Original Incident Reports received globally via our own intake channels between 1 January and 31 December 2016.
For the first time, our report combines data from Expolink and data from InTouch MCS, which joined the Expolink family in 2014.
During the reporting period, there were 10,755 qualifying reports submitted by users across the globe.
All data displayed was collated without accessing any personal information. Data spans all industry sectors and territories covered by our service.
Key insights from this annual summary include:
- Online reporting continues to close the gap on telephone channels
- Users of our service were significantly more likely to disclose their identity when reporting by telephone
- HR issues remain the most commonly reported workplace concern
Gain the latest whistleblowing insights from our 2017 report, including:
- The most commonly reported issues (inc. by sector)
- Most popular reporting channels
- Anonymity rates (inc. per channel)
- Incidence rate