This report contains data from all ‘Original Incident Reports’ received by Expolink between 1st January and 30th June 2016.
There were over 4,000 qualifying reports submitted by users across the globe.
All data displayed was collated without accessing any personal information.
Data included spans across all industry sectors and territories covered by our service.
The main highlights from this six month summary include:
- Telephone reporting remains the most popular reporting tool
- Employees still prefer to remain anonymous
- High volume of criminal or unethical reports received
Gain the latest whistleblowing insights from our mid-2016 report, including:
- The top 20 most commonly reported issues
- Popularity of reporting tools
- Projected number of reports per 1,000 employees