Hotline Operator (Multilingual)
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire (close to the M4 and local public transport links)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Starting at £9.79ph (Mon – Sat) / £10.41ph (Sun)
Expolink’s whistleblowing services enable employees to speak up and report their workplace concerns, in confidence.
Founded in 1995, we are Europe’s longest-established provider of outsourced whistleblowing solutions, supporting leading European companies like L’Oréal, Dixons Carphone and BAE Systems.
We are currently recruiting for fluent French, Spanish, Portuguese and Mandarin speakers to handle the confidential and sensitive calls received through our Whistleblowing Hotline.
If you are empathetic, able to adapt to a variety of sensitive situations, have excellent written skills with good attention to detail with a positive can do attitude please contact us.
These are full time positions working between the hours of 06:00 and 00:00 Monday to Friday. Some weekend work will be required.
Your duties as a Hotline Operator:
- Answer Hotline calls in a competent and professional manner to obtain detailed information on issues being reported
- Produce accurate and professional written reports that reflect the issue(s) raised by the caller
- Input reports from email and web onto relevant systems
- Input any client feedback onto the relevant systems
- Provide client feedback and updates on existing cases as required
- Transcribe and report on information from voicemails
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Fluent French, Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin speaker, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Be computer literate with accurate keyboard skills
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate empathy and remain calm in difficult/upsetting situations
- Experience within Care, Police, Counselling, NHS or similar would be desirable
Salary and reward package:
- 28 days holiday
- Free eye tests
- Access to pension
- Free local parking